Undoubtedly, no organization can prosper without the strategy of adhering to certain rules and regulations. It is an observed fact that obliging the terms and conditions of particular standard results in the flourishing of a business. Hence, Comstar ISA also coheres to the following terms and conditions for a positive outlook and professional stance:
* Primarily, Comstar ISA will neither disclose your personal data to any intruding organization nor will your email address be used as for unsolicited purposes on the web. Any related email sent to you by Comstar ISA will be in specific to your required task or business.
* Secondly, the prescribed information on this website is labelled “as is” in order to depict that Comstar ISA don’t owe any liability to the sustainability of these websites claims and representations. Furthermore, it also excludes all responsibilities for vandalism arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised Comstar - Information Systems Associates Limited of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. However, Comstar ISA does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer will be affected by such menace.
* Thirdly, the significant purpose of Comstar ISA is to provide efficient service to its clients that basically include building, developing and working of software for them according to their predilections.
* Lucidly, the Agreements will terminate as soon as the clients and active participants are defaulted in any material obligation owed to another interested party. In such case an Agreement may be terminated if the default is not cured following at least forty-five (45) days written notice to the defaulting party. In addition, the chances of contract termination can also occur if the either of the two parties is bankrupt. As a result, proceedings are instituted against a party and the proceeding is not dismissed within forty-five (45) days after commencement. Besides, if payment of a project is not received by Comstar ISA within ten days of its completion then such a deal is considered as void and ultimately terminated. However, even after termination the personal data of the defaulted party will not be disclosed.
* Moreover, following the cessation of the defaulted party upon the request of the involving client all the personal information will be handed over to them without flaw and any amount of money which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded upon Comstar - Information Systems Associates Limited’ sole discretion.
* Comstar - Information Systems Associates Limited agrees that the development of the Network, Software, Managed Services & Digital Web Services is “work for hire” within the meaning of the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended from time to time, and that the Network, Software, Managed Services & Digital Web Services shall be the sole property of the Client. Hence, all the developed software, web designs and digital web services shall have full attention of copyrights for the clients
* Undoubtedly, Comstar ISA pays publication fees to clients for developing their applications therefore, Comstar ISA uses its own name on “App Store”, “Google Play” etc. If the client is interested to publish their own name instead of Comstar ISA then they have to procure publication account and respective license in order to highlight proper commendation to Comstar ISA for issuing Mobile Application with client’s name. Moreover, regarding the nature of the project, Comstar - ISA has the right to charge an extra amount for publishing such application with Client’s name as required.
* On the contrary, our employment of IP address to analyze and administer the user’s actions and their respective demographic information for developing projects will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed to those organizations which are intruder to your project without your consent.
* Indeed, Comstar ISA works as an independent contractor with regards to its services to its clients, hence, neither the company Comstar ISA nor its employees, contractors, engineers will be considered as the agents of clients. Likewise, clients are not responsible for the actions of either company Comstar ISA or its employees under any circumstances.
* Succinctly, any required changes requested by the clients to Comstar ISA will be given firsthand priority with no additional expense or any late delivery to our clients. Unless the alterations requested by the clients are causing the delay in delivery then additional cost will be required. In such case the client in its discretion can elect either to withdraw its proposed change or require Comstar ISA to deliver the Network, Software, Managed Services & Digital Web Services with the proposed change and subject to the delay and/or additional expense Yet, he said change is not affecting the on-going project phase, then such a change in specifications will be entertained only after the completion of the phase, the software will be then into.
* In addition, we have several different modes of communication to answer your queries. You may contact us by calling us on our toll-free number or by emailing us at email@example.com. These and other contact information can be found on the Contact Us link on our website.
* Even Comstar ISA is willing to provide the clients with training consultations with respect to use of the Network, Software, and Managed Services & Digital Web Services if required by the clients with no additional cost. However, the training session shall take place at such location and time which is feasible to both parties. Upon the expiration of the Training Period and following Client’s request, Comstar - Information Systems Associates Limited will provide any support services necessary to ensure Client’s continued use of the Network, Software, and Managed Services & Digital Web Services. Such services will be performed on a time and material basis at Comstar - Information Systems Associates Limited’ then-current hourly rates for such services.
* Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
* Moreover, Comstar ISA guarantees a time period which will be mentioned in official contract that the Network, Software, Managed Services & Digital Web Services will operate substantially according to the specifications. After the conveyance of the desired software, we offer a maintenance contract which is effective for one year only and it warranties the prompt resolution and smooth operation of that software. Furthermore, clients are requested to not ask for a long maintenance contract as most of the errors surfaces the software in early months only. Hence, long maintenance contracts are futile in such cases. In addition, if any other restorative is requested by the clients then Comstar ISA will offer to take all action necessary at its expense to cause the Network, Software, and Managed Services & Digital Web Services to operate according to the warranty.
* Apparently, failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.